A huge thank you to everyone who submitted a piece of writing for our 2014 Inaugural Writing Competition. Well done to all the writers who were finalists and especially those who won awards at our Awards Evening.
- First place: Justin Lau’s ‘Dunelm War’
- Second place: Alex Gough’s ‘I Know You Know’
- Third place: Katja Garson’s ‘Water and Weeds’
- First place: Isabel Buckingham’s ‘The Tower’
- Second place: Cellia Villacis’ ‘Upon an Actual Death’
- Third place: Cressida Peever’s ‘Repairs’
- First place: William Huntley’s ‘Chinese Grand Prix’
- Tied third place: James Gunn’s ‘Bus to Hartlepool’ and Katja Garson’s ‘Lillies’
Of course, none of this would have been possible if not for our amazing judges, Kelly Falconer, John Challis and Lauren Owen.
We’re very sorry for the delay since then. I’m afraid we encountered technical difficulties that have finally been resolved. Please look forward to the finalist and winning entries that will be published on this site in the proceeding days!
Once again, congratulations to all the winners.